Over 80% of Americans experience some form of back or body pain and suffer through years of endless doctor appointments, needles, and surgeries in attempts to find relief. They subject themselves to expensive treatments and risky surgeries, only to find they still to feel pain or be in even more pain than before. Back to Life offers an inexpensive and easy solution for back pain sufferers of all ages.
Back to Life is a therapeutic fitness program designed to relieve chronic back pain and eliminate sciatica and stiffness in the body. It is a gentle 10-minute routine that can be done from a chair, developed by a fitness expert named Emily, who spent years suffering from debilitating back pain. The program is designed for people of all ages and fitness types, and guarantees to eliminate back pain, sciatica, and stiffness. It also provides overall improvement of posture, mobility, balance, and mood.
Back to Life is a simple, 10-minute fitness routine developed by “Emily,” who is certified in yoga, Pilates, personal training, and group fitness. Emily suffered through years of chronic back pain before discovering the reasons behind most peoples’ back pain as well as the solution to it.
Emily found that every person, even those who do not suffer from back pain, is at risk for repetitive trauma. Repetitive trauma comes from everyday life, such as driving or sitting at a desk, and causes the body to become imbalanced. Repetitive trauma leads to crossed syndrome, which creates “fault lines” in the body that continue to imbalance the body by pulling at the pelvis and spine. The damage from this continues to build for years, which puts bodies at risk for slipped discs, pinched nerves, and joint pains.
Emily also found that once people experience back pain, they often make mistakes in trying to relieve the pain, only to make it worse. They start by stretching the wrong muscles in the wrong ways. This is a mistake because the area where the body feels pain is most often not where the pain is being caused. They also may try combating the back pain by attempting to strengthen the back muscles; however, back pain is most commonly caused by a weak core. Finally, they may rest their back too much, but prolonged resting has been found to make the back stiffer and continue to weaken the muscles in the body.
These reasons are why Emily created the Back to Life routine. She realized that she, along with many others, were making these common mistakes. She combined information from pain research, kinesiology, and exercise science to create a gentle, safe, and easy routine to combat back pain and its side effects. She included different levels and modifications to ensure that it is safe and effective for all ages and fitness levels.
The program costs $37 and includes instant access to the video for streaming or download, a manual, and a healthy back checklist. Once streamed or downloaded, it can be accessed on a computer, smartphone, or tablet. There is a 60-day money-back guarantee with no questions asked.
- Safe for all ages. Back to Life uses gentle movements that are designed to be completed by just about anyone. It includes levels and modifications for people with different fitness levels and abilities. It is most beneficial for people over the age of forty, but will be effective for people of all ages.
- Low cost. At $37 for the program, it is cheaper than gym memberships, training fees, medical bills, massage sessions, acupuncture, continued pain medications, and most co-pays for doctor appointments. Back to Life guarantees full pain relief, which could save money for those who are constantly paying money to find such relief.
- It also provides a 60-day money-back guarantee. Purchasers who are not satisfied with the program may request a full refund with no questions asked.
- Added benefits. The routine has several added benefits, including overall health. It is designed to strengthen the core in a safer way and more effectively than other exercise routines. There are no crunches necessary to build the core. Strengthening the core will lead to a toned stomach, hips, and thighs. The routine will also improve the body’s posture, mobility, and balance. It will improve mood and provide stress relief. Since the body will be relieved of back pain, sciatica, and stiffness, it will also reap benefits of not being held back by this pain. Once no longer suffering, those who are successful with the program will often experience weight loss and an end to depression, anxiety, and insomnia. It also has the potential to reduce or even eliminate acid reflux.
- Quick routine. The routine takes only 10 minutes per day and can be completed from the comfort of a chair. This makes it easily done, even by the busiest people.
- Easily accessible. Once purchased, the routine can be accessed using a computer, smartphone, or tablet. It can be either streamed or downloaded. This makes the program extremely convenient.
- Not intended to be a substitute for a medical professional’s advice. Those suffering from chronic back pain should continue to follow their medical professional’s advice, treatment, and care until otherwise suggested by that professional. They should also ensure that the program is safe for their condition before beginning it.
- Limited information regarding the founder and studies. While Emily’s story and history of chronic back pain is told in detail, there is limited information regarding her qualifications and the studies she used to create the program. There is no information given to show that her program is scientifically shown to provide benefits.
The Back to Life program is an inexpensive and simple solution to chronic back pain that has the potential to relieve pain and improve overall quality of life. Since the program only takes 10 minutes per day, results are easily obtainable by even the busiest individuals. It can be done from a chair and includes modification for everyone. The potential benefits are high and it has the potential to end years of chronic suffering, endless doctor appointments, and money spent on other attempts at relief.